Our seasonal soft chewable Teething Necklaces are a subtle and decorative way to soothe your babies’ gums. Now with new wax cord.
Fox’s Felts teething necklaces are ideal for use whilst nursing babies. Encourage your baby to grasp hold of or keep their little hands busy to deter hair pulling and pinching. Use them whilst baby wearing and snuggling as a sensory tool or for visual and tactile stimulation.
They are ideal for use whilst nursing babies. Encourage your baby to grasp hold of or keep their little hands busy to deter hair pulling and pinching. Use them whilst baby wearing and snuggling as a sensory tool or for visual and tactile stimulation.
• Soothes and relieves sore gums.
• Place in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour for extra relief.
• Improves hand-eye coordination for little ones whilst feeding.
• Creates tactile awareness and visual stimulation when breastfeeding therefore helps focus and maintain a longer feed.
• Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
• Dishwasher safe.
• Can be sterilised in: electric steam steriliser, microwave steriliser, boiling and cold water sterling tanks.
• To ensure safety and peace of mind a breakaway safety clasp in attached.
• We use tested strong nylon and wax cord and this can be knotted in place to prevent beads from moving.
• Our necklaces are approximately 80-85cm long.
• Beads measure from 9mm-19mm.
Our entire silicone range is:
• Made from high quality food grade silicone.
• Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
• No lead, cadmium or heavy metals.
• Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
• Our beads are made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3).
• Safety tested by a UKAS approved accredited independent test house.
• Odourless, non-stick and tasteless.
• Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats.
If you find your necklace cord is too long, it can easily be adjusted following these simple guidelines.
• Unclip clasp and pull down to expose the knot.
• Remove clasp by untying the knot.
• Cut cord to required length.
• Reattach clasp and tie a small double knot at the end of thread.
• Move clasp over know and place another small knot to secure clasp in place.
• Re-clip clasp together.
Please take care when following these steps that loose beads do not detach from the cord. A small knot can be looped to secure the beads from moving up the cord.
• Please inspect before each use. Refrain from use if damaged and dispose of immediately.
• Jewellery is NOT a toy and is to be worn by adults ONLY, they should NEVER be worn by or left unattended with babies or children.
• Features nylon satin necklace cord & breakaway safety clasp (not to be chewed).
• We disclaim, so far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of the improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child.
• All the products that we make are tested prior to production. Everything is made using non-toxic or nasty chemicals. We take great care testing the strength of all our products and maintain high quality standards throughout our product range.
• We recommend that you inspect your teething jewellery before use & regularly check the bangles, beads, cord & clasp for any defects to ensure they continue to be safe. If the beads or clasp become detached from the necklace they may become a choke hazard. Should there be any problems or defects you should immediately stop wearing/using them.
• We recommend giving your jewellery a quick wash in warm soapy water before wearing them. They should be stored out of the reach of children.
Some of our necklace ranges come with wooden beads and over time they may dry out as the finish gets rubbed away. Our 30ml tin of handmade organic wood polish is made using organic beeswax and olive oil. It allows you to keep your wood looking and feeling like new. A pea size amount of polish on a dry cloth can be buffed into the beads. Leave the polish to dry and absorb into the wood for 10 minutes before use (the longer you leave it on for the more absorbed it becomes) then simply wipe off any excess wax. This will keep your wooden teething accessories looking like new.
More importantly our wood polish contains only food and baby safe ingredients and is completely non-toxic, giving you peace of mind that your little ones are safe using our products.