Our safe and stylish modern rattles offer a combination of teething surfaces. They are made from a mixture of silicone and hardwood which makes them great for chewing. The wooden beads and ring offer a pleasant sensory experience.
Place in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes for extra relief.
Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
Beads range from 0.9cm-1.9cm.
Wooden rings are 6 cm.
Please inspect before each use. Refrain from use if damaged and dispose of immediately.
All the products that we make are tested prior to production. Everything is non-toxic. We take great care testing the strength of all our products and maintain high quality standards throughout our product range.
Safety tested by a UKAS approved accredited independent test house.
We offer personalisation on all of our rattles this option is available at checkout.
Please ensure that extra care is taken when placing your order, as personalisation will be identical to the information entered at checkout.
Made from high quality food grade silicone.
Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
No lead, cadmium or heavy metals.
Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
Made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3)
Odorless, non-stick and tasteless.
Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats.
The wooden shapes are sanded perfectly smooth and finished with food grade flax seed oil. Hardwood is non-splintering, making them a fantastic alternative to conventional plastic teethers. There is no bacterial build up due to their anti-bacterial properties, meaning that they are the perfect choice for little mouths.
Wood is beautiful and amazing, but over time it will dry out as the finish gets rubbed away. Our 30ml tin of handmade organic wood polish is made using organic beeswax and olive oil. It allows you to keep your wood looking and feeling like new. A pea size amount of polish on a dry cloth can be buffed into your teething ring, beech nibbler and wooden beads. Leave the polish to dry and absorb into the wood for 10 minutes before use (the longer you leave it on for the more absorbed it becomes) then simply wipe off any excess wax. This will keep your wooden teething accessories looking like new.
More importantly our wood polish contains only food and baby safe ingredients and is completely non-toxic, giving you peace of mind that your little ones are safe using our products.